Saturday, December 27, 2008

Angel Brenna

Brenna is at that age when she is always saying funny things. Here are some recent ones:

Me: Brenna, what's wrong?
Brenna: (crying) Mom, I feel my heart breaking inside me.

Me: Brenna, when was the last time you went potty?
Brenna (thinking) Um . . . Thursday.

Brenna: Mom, Blake made stinky in his diaper. It smells dangerous.

*I realize that a lot of these have to do with potty stuff. When you have a baby and a toddler, that's what happens. It's funny anyway, right?

Brenna: Santa didn't come.
Me: Yes he did. He brought you all of these fun toys.
Brenna: Well I didn't see him.
Me: He came while you were sleeping.
Brenna: That's stupid.

Me: You're my sweet precious girl.
Brenna: I'm not your girl. I'm daddy's girl.

Brenna: My tummy doesn't need dinner. My tummy needs ice cream.

Brenna: I want to go outside with Ethan.
Me: No. Every time you play in the snow you come in crying because it's cold.
Brenna: You make it not be cold. Then I can play outside.

*nice that she has that much faith in me, I guess.
That's enough for now. Everyone suddenly needs me.

No comments: