James and I took the three older kids to Disneyland the week before Thanksgiving. James's Dad stayed home with Blake. Best decision we ever made!
Little disclaimer: Since there were so many pictures, I made them medium instead of large. I have no idea what that change is going to do to the layout of my text and stuff.
We left Monday and drove to Vegas, which will be a blog post of its own so I won't go into it now. We stayed over night with Jared and Valerie, then drove the rest of the way to Anaheim on Tuesday. That night we discovered that by sitting on a sort of balcony at the end of a hallway of our hotel, we could see all of the fireworks. So we did that every night.
We met lots and lots of characters.
Here's Belle.

Ariel and Minnie Mouse.

Ariel and Minnie Mouse.
Mickey Mouse.


Before we went to Disneyland, I went to the library and tried to check out every movie that was also a ride. I can't think how to phrase that so it makes more sense. There's a Peter Pan ride, so I wanted to watch Peter Pan. I don't think the kids had ever seen Mr. Toad before, but they really liked the movie, and they really liked the ride. I think we probably rode it four times.
Brenna rode Pirates and Haunted Mansion, so she knew they were just rides and it was safe. Still, she was pretty scared of the Storybookland whale.
Teacup Ride. Fun.
Before we went to Disneyland, I went to the library and tried to check out every movie that was also a ride. I can't think how to phrase that so it makes more sense. There's a Peter Pan ride, so I wanted to watch Peter Pan. I don't think the kids had ever seen Mr. Toad before, but they really liked the movie, and they really liked the ride. I think we probably rode it four times.
No comments:
Post a Comment