Friday, January 22, 2010

A Christmas Carol

About a month ago Ethan's school class put on a production of Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol. Ethan was Scrooge, and he did a fantastic job! I included one 'mean Scrooge' video clip, one 'nice Scrooge' clip, and one musical number. The whole production was really well done. Every kid did a fantastic job, but I will go ahead and say that Ethan definitely stole the show. What a talented thespian! (Who knew?) I will warn you that I videotaped this with Blake hanging onto my legs, so it's a little bit shaky. I also want to point out that I made his top hat myself using fabric, old cereal boxes, and a plastic safari hat. Go Creative Mom!

1 comment:

Wilkerson Weekly said...

Congratulations, Ethan. You did a great job. I wish I could have been there to see you in person.