skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Why Adult Supervision is a Good Thing
Today Brenna and I (and Blake) went to the store and Brenna talked me into buying Easy Mac. It's kind of like Cup O Noodles, but instead of Ramen it's Kraft Mac N Cheese. When we got home, I made her one helping. Then I made myself a sandwich and I went upstairs to eat it. Not my best move, but sometimes I just need 10 minutes alone. If I'd known what was in store, I'd have just eaten my sandwich with Blake crawling all over me. Cuz here's what happened:
Brenna wanted more easy mac, so she made it all by herself. She just stuck one of the cups in the microwave and started it. I don't know how long it had been in there when I smelled the burning styrofoam and ran down. At the time I pushed 'stop' on the microwave, there were 77 minutes left. So it could have been a lot worse. But wow, it was bad enough.
My whole house still smells. I might have to replace my microwave if it doesn't get any better. And I'm guessing this fiasco is not covered by warranty. I've had all of the windows open all day, so it is very cold in here. I've also sprayed about 2 gallons of Febreeze. Still, it doesn't seem to be getting much better. I hope it's better by the time I have to cook again. At least if I burn dinner, nobody will be able to tell.
3 comments:
Devin did that with a tortilla (and a DVD come to think of it) and it smelled awful for a while. BUT it did go away eventually. Good luck!
That. is. awesome. My favorite is how there was 77 minutes left.
77 MINUTESSSSSSSS.
thank you for coming over!!
I haven't got to the books yet (but I think I have plenty of time to) hehehehe
Bring the kids over for a movie night so you two lovebirds can go to the temple (don't worry we won't let them near our microwave!)
Post a Comment